8/21/2010

White house Black market inspiration!

I guess I told you before that I looooove the store White House Black Market and I shop there as often as I can afford it.... I recently bought the most beautiful dress there! When I don't shop, I let myself be inspired of all their black and white designs. This is a result of a trip to their website! A memory wire with black rubber tubes, all-white big porcelain beads and a big amount of white, clear, silver beads and details! Me like!

Jag har säkert nämnt tidigare att jag älskar butiken White House Black Market och shoppar där så ofta jag har råd. Nyligen köpte jag en helt underbar klänning där! När jag inte shoppar, låter jag mig inspireras av deras design. Det här memory armbandet är ett resultat av en tur på deras hemsida. Svarta gummituber samsas med kritvita porslinspärlor och en massa pärlor i vitt, kristall och silverdetaljer! Jag älskar det!

20.00 USD
16.00 euro

No comments: