6/08/2010

Stones meet bling

I found these stones in Fun2Bead in NYC and fell for them! They are so rough and individual each of them! As I'm a blingy person, I had to combine them with nice shimmering brown crystals. They give more life to the stones! I went out in the garden to take pictures of the new set and ooooh I burned my feet, it's so hot! And even if the picture is quite nice, I got to tell you that the real set it much more beautiful!

De här tunga, ojämna och personliga stenarna hittade jag i Fun2Bead i NYC. Jag ville separera dem från varandra för att de ska få lysa mer och som den blingiga person jag är, valde jag bruna skimrande kristaller som passar fantastiskt fint med stenarna! Jag ville fota dem ute på stenplattorna i trädgården och höll på att bränna fotsulorna av mig, så hett är det. In tillbaka och pärla :) Fastän fotot är kiva, måste jag säga att setet är betydligt vackrare i verkligheten!



Necklace 21.00 USD, set with earrings 25.00 USD
Halsband 18.00 euro, set med örhängen 21.00 euro

No comments: