1/31/2011

Purple-brown set


I bought a glass heart that I thought was brown but when the sun came out I saw it was deep purple and brown. I had matching dark purple cat's eye beads and made this set. I combined the beads with copper filigree beads and brown cat's eye and swarovski crystals. A whole set in a nice color!


Jag köpte ett glashjärta jag trodde var brunt. I solen såg jag att det egentligen var djupt lila och brunt! Jag råkade ha matchande djuplila cat's eye pärlor och kombinerade dem med kopparfärgade filigreepärlor, bruna cat's eye och swarovskin till ett matchande set.

Necklace 26.00 USD, bracelet 17.00 USD´- the whole set with necklace, bracelet and earrings 48.00 USD
Halsband 20,00 euro, armband 14,00 euro - hela setet med halsband, armband och örhängen 36,00 euro

No comments: